Training Development & Delivery
Our adult learning experts combine subject matter expertise with proven instructional systems design methodologies to develop and deliver engaging and effective training.
ArcSource provides adult learning solutions to federal customers based on the instructional systems design (ISD) best practice and industry standard Analyze-Design-Develop-Implement-Evaluate (ADDIE) model, with the addition of a sixth phase, “Sustain,” to create the ADDIES model, which we call Training 360⁰. Our approach uses a robust Instructional Toolkit with various effective strategies leveraged to meet the needs of participants and instructors across modes and content. Our team is certified in brain-based and accelerated adult learning techniques based on the practical application of Sharon Bowman’s Training from the Back of the Room (TBR) and Langevin Learning Services training industry best practices, which map back to Gagne’s Nine Levels of Instruction, providing practical tools and techniques.
We are Certified Professional Trainers (CPT) who understand applied adult learning principles and the importance of establishing and aligning training to meet learning goals and exceed performance expectations. Our proven learning approach delivers a range of training services to ensure that our clients retain and apply knowledge, develop resources, and maintain engaging and effective courseware.
- Instructional Systems Design
- Training/Curriculum Development and Delivery
- Training Needs Assessments/Analyses
- Occupational Analyses
- Training Evaluation and Reporting
- Change Management
- Distance Learning (i.e., computer-based training, eLearning, virtual instructor-led training)
- Face-to-face training (i.e., Instructor-led training, conferences, meetings, webinars)
- Instructional Materials Development
- Credentialing Examination Design & Development
- Student Database Development and Maintenance
- Conference/Symposium/Workshop Logistics and Administrative Support
- Section 508 Compliance Testing and Remediation of Courseware
- eLearning Development Tools (i.e., Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.)
- Subject Matter Expert Support
Customers include: The Air Force Medical Readiness Agency, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and commercial customers.