About ArcSource Group
Established in 2000, ArcSource Group is an award-winning, certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Maryland. Our team provides defense and civilian Federal agencies with business and program management, training, technology-related, and health-related support services that meet mission objectives.
Our expertise and experience also help our private sector clients achieve their organizational goals and customer commitments. We partner with both government and private sector customers to achieve successful service delivery, and our team effectively communicates with a broad range of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to get the job done. Regardless of project scope, ArcSource Group understands that solutions must align with organizational goals, provide a right fit for the culture and meet customer expectations.
From planning to implementation, we consider the factors that are critical to you and your organization, and our team incorporates years of “lessons learned” into our approach. With customers in government, defense, healthcare, academia, technology, and private business, the ArcSource Team brings proven problem-solving skills and added value to each project.
ArcSource Group partners with our customers by working side-by-side with them to offer insights and find innovative and sustainable solutions to their business problems.
Our Core Values
- Treat each employee with respect and give each employee an opportunity to provide input on how to continually exceed our goals.
- Treat each employee fairly. The Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Encourage the involvement of all employees in problem-solving and the creative process. When challenges arise, the analysis and input of the team frequently helps uncover the root cause and offers possible solutions.
- Foster an open-door policy, which encourages interaction and the discussion of ideas to improve the work and project outcomes, resolve misunderstandings and, thus, increase our productivity, effectiveness, and cohesiveness as a team.
- Deliver competitive, high-quality services to our customers and, where needed, partner with other professionals who share our values and goals.
- Make “Do it right the first time” our commitment as a team and our way of doing business. We believe that this commitment will assure continued growth and prosperity.
Our Code of Ethics
It is our commitment to conduct business honestly, ethically, and in strict accordance with all applicable Federal, state, and local laws, procurement and other regulations, and contract provisions. We are guided at all times by the highest standards of integrity, whether dealing with customers, co-workers, or others. Operating each day with this commitment in mind enables us to provide the best in service to our customers, develop meaningful work for our employees, and serve our communities as good corporate citizens.
To this end, we adhere to a written Code of Ethics that drives how we conduct our day-to-day business.