SMC (Scrum Master)
Next Event Date:
September 2, 2021
This is a two-day course that may be presented several times a year. Please only register for one instance of the event.
This two-day SMC course helps candidates develop an understanding of the Scrum methodology from a Scrum Master point of view. The course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Scrum principles, Scrum aspects, processes, Scrum roles, artifacts, tools and techniques as defined by A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) authored by SCRUMstudy. Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded with the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certification.
Upon completion of the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) course Participants will:
- Become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Understand how Scrum can be effectively used in their company and how to maximize ROI by delivering projects using Scrum.
- Be familiarized with the Principles, Aspects and Processes involved in a Scrum Project as defined by the SCRUMstudy SBOK.
- Be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Scrum Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Have experience carrying out a Scrum project through simulated case studies.
- Learn to guide, facilitate, and teach Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
- Gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Be able to take and pass the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) exam from SCRUMstudy.