Leading SAFe Agilist (5.1)
Next Event Date:
August 16, 2022
This is a two-day course that may be presented several times a year. Please only register for one instance of the event.
During this two-day course, attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
Topics for the Leading SAFe Agilist (5.1) course include:
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe