Agile Master Certification (SAMC)
Next Event Date:
October 30, 2021
The SAMC course helps candidates develop an understanding of various Agile Methodologies and the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation. Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) certification.
Upon completion of the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) course,
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Management.
- Participants will be equipped with knowledge and understanding of popular Agile methodologies.
- Participants will be equipped to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that would be most relevant to their situation.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve and take the lead on Agile project management issues in their organizations.
- Participants will be able to take and pass the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) exam from SCRUMstudy.
- Participants will also be prepared to take the PMI-ACP exam (additional study may be required).