ArcSource Group, Inc. is proud to be aligned with the VETS, Inc. Team in support of the Veterans Technology Services Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (VETS GWAC). VETS GWAC is a small business set-aside contract for service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO) small technology firms. The result of Executive Order 13360, the contract is designed to strengthen federal contracting opportunities for SDVO technology firms. VETS presents a new way for Federal agencies to achieve small-business goals by purchasing information-technology solutions from small businesses owned by service-disabled veterans.
VETS GWAC Features
- Open to all Federal Government agencies
- Allows flexible Fixed Price, Time and Materials (T&M), and Labor-Hour (L-H) contract types
- Provides Federal agency assistance in meeting 3 percent goal for contracting with SDVO firms
ArcSource is eligible to compete for VETS GWAC contracts through partnership with VETS GWAC prime contractor VETS, Inc., offering services in the areas of Program and Project Management, Training, Section 508 Compliance and Remediation, Usability & User Interface Design, Application Development, and Staffing & Support Services. To learn more about ArcSource’s solutions, see Services.
For more information, contact:
- ArcSource Group, Inc.
8825 Stanford Blvd, Suite 170
Columbia, MD 21045
- Toll Free: +1 888 665 7359
- Telephone: +1 410 750 2973